Needing to level the front end of your Ford Super Duty F250 with the rear? This simple to install Tuff Country 22970 Leveling Kit is the perfect solution. Included are (2) coil spring spacers that mount above your factory coil springs to lift the front of the Super Duty 2.5 inches. This maintains a factory ride and will allow installation of 33 inch x 12.5 inch tires. Made of 1/4 inch steel and powder coated for strength and durability.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit / leveling kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a leveling kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest leveling kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 2.5 Inch Front Leveling Kit
- Tuff Country P/N 22970 lifts front of vehicle 2.5 inch for a level stance
- Allows use of 33 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Simple Installation
- Made of 1/4 inch steel
- Powder coated finish for durability
- Maintains a factory ride
- Shocks sold separately
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Backed by the Tuff Country Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2005-Present Ford F250 4WD
- 2005-Present Ford F350 4WD
- Due to some variations in models, a small percentage of vehicles will require a drop track bar bracket. (P/N 22971, 2005-2007) or (P/N 22972, 2008-2019)
- Factory length front shocks must be replaced with new extended front shocks to install this leveling kit properly