Level your Ford Super Duty F250/F350 with this extremely popular Tuff Country leveling kit. This simple to install leveling kit includes (2) front leaf packs that are added to existing front leaf springs. The cool thing about this leveling kit is by using the 4 or 5 leaf (depending on engine) spring pack most of the lift height is added from the thickness of the leaf pack, not by re-arching the stock springs.
The benifit to you is a level Ford truck with a near factory ride. A front track bar relocating bracket to maintain proper alignment is included along with extended front u-bolts. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and is the originator of the leveling kit, backing all kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
- 2.5 Inch Front Leveling Kit
- Leaf packs added to existing leaf springs
- Track bar relocating bracket helps to maintains proper alignment
- Maintains a near factory ride
- Factory shocks can be retained
- Allows use of 33 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Shocks sold separately
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Backed by the Tuff Country Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2000-2004 Ford F250 4WD w/Diesel/V10/460 Engine
- 2000-2004 Ford F350 4WD w/Diesel/V10/460 Engine
- It is strongly recommended that Ford F250/F350 2000-2004 models equipped with a 3/4 inch diameter track bar should replace it with a 1 inch track bar. Tuff Country offers a 1 inch replacement track bar P/N 20950.
- Ford Super Duty models come equipped from the factory with two different sizes of rear lift blocks. Vehicles with 2 inch rear factory blocks will not sit level and will required an additional lift in the rear of the vehicle to sit level.