Needing to level the front end of your Ford Super Duty F250/F350 with the rear? This simple to install leveling kit by Tuff Country is a great solution. Included are (2) front leaf packs that are added to existing front leaf springs. By using the spring pack most of the lift height is added from the thickness of the leaf pack, not by re-arching the stock springs. The benifit to you is a level Ford truck with a near factory ride. A front track bar relocating bracket is included to maintain proper alignment along with extended front u-bolts.
- 2.5 Inch Front Leveling Kit - w/ SX8000 Shocks
- Leaf packs added to existing leaf springs
- Track bar relocating bracket helps to maintains proper alignment
- Near factory ride
- Allows use of 33 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Shocks included
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Backed by the Tuff Country Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2000-2004 Ford F250 4WD w/351 Gas Engine
- 2000-2004 Ford F350 4WD w/351 Gas Engine
- It is strongly recommended that Ford F250/F350 2000-2004 models equipped with a 3/4 inch diameter track bar should replace it with a 1 inch track bar. Tuff Country offers a 1 inch replacement track bar P/N 20950.
- Ford Super Duty models come equipped from the factory with two different sizes of rear lift blocks. Vehicles with 2 inch rear factory blocks will not sit level and will required an additional lift in the rear of the vehicle to sit level.