This Rear Lower Shock Shin Guard is made out of 304 stainless steel. This guard prevents your rear shocks from dragging on rocks and other obstacles while on your off-road adventures. The Shin Guard design helps prevent debris from prematurely wearing your shock's shaft which will prolong the shocks life. Stainless steel was our first choice for this piece because it is exposed to the elements and road debris more than any other part of the rear suspension. The hardened stainless will prevent corrosion and will not gouge like common steel skids.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 12 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Contruction
- Shock Mount Molded Design Maintains Clearance & Will Work with most Aftermarket Rear Shocks
- T.I.G. Welded Joints for Strength and Aesthetics
- ICON’s “Shin Guard” design Protects against debris from Prematurely Wearing the Shock’s Shaft, which will Increase Longevity
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE
- TECH NOTE: Compatible with 2.0 and 2.5 Series rear shocks only. Not compatible with 3.0 Series rear shocks.